This week we have Chance Taureau back on the show. Chance helped us kick off this project in Episode 001 where he talked about overcoming adversity and the fundamentals of manhood.
Today Chance talks to us about recognizing that we have holes in our "armor," and that we need to seek and accept help in dealing with the stresses that come with being in uniform.
Join us as we discuss:
- Chance's efforts to create a program for the EOD Warrior Foundation and its members.
- What conditions cause someone to seek help.
- The difficulty in finding a coach or counselor who can deal with the issues men and women in uniform face.
- How violence affects our ability to function as a "normal" person.
- Methods for adapting our mindsets to better interact with our friends, family, and inner selves.
- Personality archetypes and how they affect our ability to interact with our friends and family.
- The 5 love languages and how our ego can interfere with communicating effectively with our friends and family.
Guard the Guardians with Sean Hansen is the show with one mission: help active military, veterans, first responders, and their families live better lives. You served us, now let us serve you. Please subscribe and share with your friends and family. You can reach out at:
- https://www.instagram.com/guardtheguardians/; @guardtheguardians